Course Title: Special anesthetic in laparoscopic surgery.
Senior Lecturer: Dr. Juan Bautista Gonzalez Olivé. First Degree Specialist in Anesthesiology. Assistant Professor. Head of department of anesthesiology and resuscitation.
Topic 1: Special anesthetic in laparoscopic surgery and retroperitoneal.
- Anesthetic considerations during laparoscopic surgery the patient healthy.
- Anesthetic considerations for the patient with laparoscopic surgery
- Associated diseases.
- Equipment and monitoring in laparoscopic surgery.
- Anesthesia for retroperitoneoscopy.
- Intraoperative and postoperative complications.
Make procederes anesthetics in patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery and lumboscópicas.
Recognize and treat complications related to anesthetic techniques in laparoscopic surgery.